Thursday, October 14, 2010

Future Blackmail!

Picture day at school is always a laugh at our house...because for the past few years, Charlie refused to take them. It never really upset me because the company they use at his pre-school takes very silly pictures. They dress them up in ridiculous costumes...they are cute, but why would I want a cheesy picture of my kid dressed up in a tux?! They also have other silly outfits like police officers, fireman, golfers, Astronauts...you get the picture. It's just weird!!! And the pictures are very expensive.
Well this year Charlie actually willingly participated! He told me on picture day that he dressed up and took a really pretty picture for me and Daddy! So on Tuesday when I picked him up from school, the proofs were ready to be viewed. And when I saw Charlie's pics, I laughed so hard that I cried....and bought them all! Not sure what I will do with them, except hold onto them for future blackmail!!! They are SO FUNNY!!!
I think they will be the perfect addition to his rehearsal dinner slide show at his wedding! Sorry Charlie!



I have saved the best for last!!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

these crack me up...especially that tilt of the head and that smile in the golfer one...poor Charlie...I hope he doesn't figure out what his Momma has in store for him for his wedding...lol (but I agree they will be perfect!)