Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall is for FOOTBALL

If you know the Farrell's well, you know that after the first kickoff of College Football, our lives are changed and planned carefully around game time each week! We Eat, Sleep, and Breathe Aggie Football for the next 12 weeks. And we love our Texans football too!
This weekend was our inaugural kickoff for the Sherman era. New excitement, new coach, new team???.....unfortunately we were a bit disappointed this week. I sat patiently at home while Ryan attended the game, waiting for text updates throughout the evening (the game was not televised). When Ryan made the final phone call on the way home, I could tell by the sad tone in his voice, we had been defeated. After sulking for a while....we are ready for next week!
I am also sad to report that I forgot my camera on my desk at work this weekend and was unable to capture precious game day photos of Charlie in his Aggie best. Don't worry, there will be many more to come!

When you ask Charlie what the Aggies say...he says "WHOOP!"

No comments: