Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Nights

These past 2 weeks we have transitioned into our new home, finished unpacking, and established new routines. Charlie loves his new house, new room, and most importantly new buddy, Parker. All of our new neighbors have been a blessing. We could not have dreamed of landing on a better street.
We love our summer nights, Charlie playing in the backyard, riding bikes, and staying outside until dark with all of his new friends! Ryan and I have enjoyed unwinding and visiting with everyone too.
I look forward to our evenings, but not as much as Charlie...











And soon this little guy will be running wild with the other boys! (Isn't he PRECIOUS?!)

3 comments:

Nan said...

Fun, Fun, Fun times. Enjoy every moment.

Stacey said...

I am so happy for you. I know Charlie is loving his new found friend. And one of these days I may just have to steal Colton and take him home with me- he is so adorable!! I am glad you have a new neighbor with a baby so I can get my baby fix!!

Paige said...

UGH! I just now stumbled upon your blog and looking at old posts, this one is making me cry! Why do I have to move away from yall?? I love our little buddies!